OUR MOST POPULAR WORKSHOP
FREE FOR CHURCHES
Find out WHY:
- your voice doesn’t do what it wants
- you keep getting stuck in your growth
- ‘singing tips’ you trust are just myths
AND WHAT YOUR VOICE CAN REALLY DO
**exclusive information you’ll never find at a worship conference that can literally change everything your singers do**
What’s Gonna Happen
Each Live Vocal Bootcamp Includes:
- 2 hours of fast-paced, jaw-dropping vocal training including:
- The truth no one teaches about why you don’t sing as well as you should
- Why really at the root of pitch, blending, power **You’ve NEVER heard this
- I’ll show you what your voice can REALLY DO that no one else has discovered so you can stop wasting time guessing
- Then we put it into ACTION with live, on-the-spot vocal assessments: watch me prove it with special personal quick tips that can instantly improve your biggest problems
THE ‘AFTER THE SHOW’ SHOW
THE VOICE CLUB’s Vocal Bootcamp is different from anything you’ve seen.
It’s FUN, FAST-PACED & INTERACTIVE!
And after we cram a year of master level vocal education into 2 hours, we do what no one else does…
If you have the time, I will stay until every question is answered, every singer is motivated & no one wants to be a wall-flower ever again.
(or until the building manager kicks us out…which has happened.)
WHY DO YOU DO THIS?
I‘m just a singing worshipper too.
I just happen to have had the worlds most unique vocal education.
I do Vocal Bootcamps FREE for singing worshippers (choirs & teams) because of
- my love for worship
- the people who serve
- the calling that resulted after I survived end stage septic shock only to have my voice medically destroyed twice & having to recover it MYSELF!
I’ve spent my life as a professional singer, voice talent, performer and audio producer for places like the K-LOVE/Air1 Radio Networks, a place where people really live out worship every day. (love those people)
Master Vocal Coach, Vocal Repair Specialist, Creator of The Voice Club Method
I’ve been blessed to have opportunities most singers don’t like opening for major label artists like Sonic Flood and Superchick and even doing the label thing myself.
I’ve also been a worshiping singer my whole life: a team member, a worship arts leader and a worship leader.
But I also know what it’s like to feel like my voice is never good enough.
I’ve learned that pro’s AND new singers have the SAME problems – the same questions.
And they’re KEEPING THEM from being a bigger part of the highest purpose for a singer: vocal worship.
I want to help change that.
How Do I Get a Free Vocal Bootcamp for My Church?
- Gather at least 50 attendees (teams, choirs, neighboring churches – anyone!)
Contact me to set a date
Cover transportation if more than 50 miles from Seattle & a guest room to sleep in if overnight is required
Provide a keyboard, 2 live mics, and a screen
That’s really IT!
Small church? Call your sister churches. Invite your neighbor churches.
We’ve had some great bootcamps this way & it’s a great way to meet other talented people.
If your church is further out, you make the travel arrangements and overnight accomidations, if any. A love offering is appreciated but never required.
Here’s how to get the ball rolling:
- If you’re not a worship leader, pass this page along to yours.
- Worship pastors: fill out the the short form at the bottom.
- Please include potential dates and any questions along with the best time to give you a call.
Let’s do this!
FREE Bonus Resources at Bootcamps:
- A complete list of video training resources to address the most common problems worship singers encounter
- A special, highly proven worship warmup video that will maximize every voice
- A free email training series that will help singers take control of their own vocal growth
Offered nowhere else -Vocal Mastery is the system I developed to recover my voice twice and revolutionize other singers voices for over a decade.
I’ve packaged it into an affordable, online video training format specifically to meet the needs of singers I cannot personally train. It is made available only to Bootcamp attendees.